quick update2

So this is the rig I been working on.....it's really weird that rigging a bird wing is such a demanded topic but has so little useful information of "how to" on line. Especially for Maya, it is really hard to find a good tutorial. I did found some MEL script but not sure how or where to put the syntax and make it work. I ended up using several basic built-in functions of Maya to achieve the wing flapping task. So far I'm still in the middle of rigging it and am not 100 percent sure if this methodology would work. Will update and give more details once I got on the stage confirming everything does. As for the modeling, it's actually easier than I expected, only took me 2 days to do the whole body, not bad for a one year 3d rookie like me~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MentalRay Gets Bitchy On Transparency Map

Renaming multiple objects in maya+Mel resources

Story Board, revised version